First of all thank you for your interest and support you gave me so far. I just finished the new version my Tiler extension for Photoshop and I’m excited to share the latest updates of what it can do:
– Tile texture fast and easy across entire document or just within a selection.
– Create brick walls, wooden floors, ceramic tiles, pavement, etc (using the new “Grid” tiling method).
– Add more variation to your textures by randomizing hue, saturation and lightness.
– Create seamless textures from almost any image (flatten uneven lighting, remove seams).
– Remove visible patterns that sometimes occur when tiling seamless textures.
– Getting the worn out look using the new “Torn Edges” feature.
– Further improved the performance to enable you to work faster.
And here is the longer version for those really interested and have more time to watch: https://youtu.be/TCdzxAjq-fg
Stay safe and be well,